Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Spring collection H&M and sunglasses


I took a peek at the preview of the H&M spring collection. I really loved it! I spotted some a few pair of loafers and lots of lace (kant) wich I love. The reason why I am posting this is actually because I stumbled across some sunglasses out on the web that were marked as part of the spring collection and wich I am certainly going to purchase when they come out. Because of the sunglasses I saw the rest of the collection and right then already put some spending money aside! The spring collection is full of colour and lots of different style's (what we are used to now, right?)
                                                  Click "read more" to see the collection

















1 comment:

lola said...

love this singlasses !