Sunday, February 19, 2012

Music trend: Whisteling

 
    This post is just for fun and something that I noticed while listening to new music a while ago. The amount of whistling in the new music is incredible! Well actually it just so happens that I noticed it and after I heard radio people talk a second about it. For now I noticed it in "It girl" by Jason Derulo, "Lazy song" by Bruno mars, "Moves like Jagger" by Maroon 5,  I like how it feels by Enrique Iglesias and then you have a bit older songs like "home" that get used in new commercials like in Ikea.



Dutch Ikea commercial with the song "home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's


                                           
Lazy song by Bruno mars


                                            
It girl by Jason Derulo



                                               
Moves like Jagger by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilara 

Enrique Iglesias - I like how it feels 




No comments: